How Do We Create Rich Learning Opportunities for All Students?
The key is that we can develop in students that inner drive, that motivation for them to make the most out of those learning experiences,” said Eduardo Briceño, CEO of Mindset Works, a non-profit started by Stanford Professor Carol Dweck based on her …
- Idaho for-profit virtual school students lag behind, report says – The Spokesman Review (blog)
- Collaborize Classroom, A Free Online Learning Platform For Teachers and Students
- Online Learning – meet some of our students
- Virtual learning: Students opting for online classes from colleges – Lancaster Newspapers
- Free Online Leaving CERT Maths Resource Launched For Irish Students – EIN News (press release)